Call for Proposals: River Rally 2019
River Rally 2019 | Cleveland, OH | June 21-24
River Rally provides an excellent opportunity to share your experience with a broad audience. Do you have a proven approach or innovation that could help achieve healthy rivers and engage communities in solving water problems? Are you interested in delivering a workshop that is designed to transfer success stories or lessons learned, includes a combination of instruction and hands-on skill building, and will give participants new knowledge they can apply to their work? If so, we need you. Please review the guidelines and instructions below and consider submitting a workshop proposal for next year’s event.
Workshop Proposal Guidelines
2019 Workshop Themes:
In Cleveland, Rally participants will join in the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Cuyahoga River fire that inspired the Clean Water Act. Below is 2019’s list of workshop themes (go here for more detailed information on each theme):
- Working with Farmers and Ranchers
- Building Resilient Cities and Communities
- Pursuing Safe, Clean, and Affordable Drinking Water
- Advancing Robust and Effective Water Law Policies
- Expanding Impact Through Science, Technology, and Monitoring
- Sustaining Strong Leaders, Organizations, and Coalitions
River Network provides a projector, a flipchart and pens, an easel, and wireless internet connectivity for each workshop room.
All presenters are expected to bring their own laptop if one is needed.