- This event has passed.
Webinar: EPA Brownfields Multipurpose, Assessment, and Cleanup National Guideline Outreach
December 11, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
EPA will host one outreach webinar on December 11, 2018, at 2pm (ET). The purpose of the webinar is to assist applicants with understanding the Multipurpose, Assessment, and Cleanup Grant Guidelines. Participants can join at https://epawebconferencing.acms.com/fy19_mac/ and/or dial into the audio conference line at 1-866-299-3188/ access code: 202-566-1817.
The EPA Multipurpose, Assessment, and Cleanup Grants
EPA’s Brownfields Program announces the opening of the request for proposals for Brownfields Multipurpose, Assessment, and Cleanup Grants. Grants offered by the Brownfields Program can be used to address sites contaminated by hazardous substances, pollutants, or contaminants (including hazardous substances co-mingled with petroleum) and petroleum.
Opportunities for funding are as follows:
- Each proposal is funded up to $800,000 over five years.
- EPA anticipates selecting 10 proposals.
- FY 2019 Multipurpose Grant Guidelines
- Community-wide and Site-specific proposals are each funded up to $200,000 over three years; Assessment Coalition proposals are funded up to $600,000 over three years.
- EPA anticipates selecting 114 proposals.
- Current EPA Brownfields Assessment Grant recipients must demonstrate that payment has been received from EPA (also known as “drawn down”) for at least 70% of each Assessment cooperative agreement they have with EPA by January 1, 2019, in order to apply for additional Assessment Grant funding under this solicitation.
- FY 2019 Assessment Grant Guidelines
- Each proposal funded up to $500,000 over three years.
- EPA anticipates selecting 40 proposals.
- Brownfield sites where EPA Cleanup Grant funds were previously expended may not receive additional EPA Cleanup Grant funding in FY 2019.
- FY 2019 Cleanup Grant Guidelines
Please visit the Types of Grant Funding page for an overview of the Multipurpose, Assessment, and Cleanup Grants.
Note: A solicitation for new Revolving Loan Fund Grants will not be issued in FY 2019. EPA expects to solicit requests from existing, high-performing RLF Grant recipients supplemental funding through a Federal Register notice in early 2019.