- This event has passed.
Webinar Series: U.S. Water Alliance Seven Big Ideas
March 7 @ 8:00 am - April 4 @ 5:00 pm EST
The U.S. Water Alliance is hosting a series of seven webinars to discuss seven big ideas for the sustainable management of water. The seven big ideas reflect the priorities, challenges, and solutions heard consistently in Listening Sessions around the country. These ideas will also be released as a series of policy briefs.
These ideas are not a comprehensive set of solutions to all our water challenges. Instead, they reflect the priorities, challenges, and solutions we heard consistently in Listening Sessions around the country. They are practical solutions, focused on policy and decision-making, to positively change how we manage our water resources and infrastructure. Read the executive summary here.
During the first quarter of 2018, we will issue a policy brief on each of these big ideas, accompanied by webinar virtual release event. These policy brief releases and accompanying webinars will begin in January, 2018. Please see the following tentative schedule below.
- January 17 – Advance regional collaboration on water management – Watch the recording.
- January 31 – Accelerate agriculture-utility partnerships to improve water quality – Watch the recording.
- February 7 – Sustain adequate funding for water infrastructure – Watch the recording.
- February 21 – Blend public and private expertise and investment to address water infrastructure needs – Watch the recording.
- March 7 – Redefine affordability for the 21st century – Watch the recording.
- March 21 – Reduce lead risks, and embrace the mission of protecting public health – Register here.
- April 4 – Accelerate technology adoption to build efficiency and improve water service –Register here.
Want to attend all seven? Register once for the series.