Conference: Arbor Day Foundation’s Partners in Community Forestry Conference
November 18 - November 19
The Partners in Community Forestry Conference is the largest international gathering of urban forestry practitioners, advocates, researchers and government leaders. Everyone comes together to share their best practices and find new ideas to bring home. The conference will take place in Louisville, KY, November 18-19, 2020.
The Partners in Community Forestry conference offers:
- Relevant, practical research findings.
- Best practices — for your trees and your organization.
- Current trends in community forestry.
- All the continuing education credits you need for the year.
- Plenty of fun networking opportunities.
Read more, watch a video, and check back for updates.